-->

Monday, January 30, 2012

Too Funny Not to Share

Last night I woke up to feed Tyson at around 2ish am like usual.  In the middle of the night, when it's time to feed, Adam gets Tyson out of his basinette and brings him to me.  That way I can stay in bed and just feed Tyse comfortably :) I love breastfeeding and have found it to be a wonderful bonding experience between my son and I.  The first few seconds of pain are totally worth knowing Tyson's receiving healthy nutrients.  About halfway into his eating, I started to feel a really warm sensation.  I looked down, and realized he was peeing and it was running completely out of his diaper, through his onesie, sleeper, and onto me! 

I was in shock and couldn't help but laugh about the situation.  I was soaked!  We changed Tyse real fast in order to let him continue to eat.  I decided to take off my saturated tank and just sleep topless for the rest of the night.  Once Tyson latched on again, I looked down only to realize my other breast was leaking milk! 

My sheets were wet, my duvet cover was wet, Tyson was wet, I was wet... it was quite a night and I'm sure the first of many. 

Sorry if this was too much information to share, I just didn't want to forget the experience.

On another note, Staci visited all day today and we made a delicious dinner prepared by Ashley Van Dam which was very much appreciated.  We have felt so much love and support in Tyson's first ten days of life :)

No comments:

Post a Comment