-->

Friday, January 27, 2012

Adam - Amazing Husband and Daddy

The boys taking a little nap during before bedtime
I wanted to take the time to "brag" about my husband, Adam.  He has been an incredible friend, husband, and now daddy.

From the moment we found out we were pregnant, Adam went to EVERY single doctor's appointment with me.  The only one he missed was when I shocked myself in the electrical socket and he was at work.  :(  I feel so blessed that Adam went to every appointment.

As a father, Adam has been even more amazing.  He gets up every night with Tyson and I when it's time to feed.  We have a pretty awesome routine down, actually.  After 3-4 hours of sleeping, we wake Tyson up, Adam gets Tyson out of his basinette and brings him to me in bed to feed.  Then, Adam helps me change Tyson's diaper and puts him back in his basinette. I love watching him give Tyson a kiss and telling him he loves him.

Adam is extremely hands on.  He changes diapers and gets him dressed, almost more than I do.  He loves to spend every second with Tyson.  I don't know what I'll done when Adam has to go back to work :(

There is nothing more precious then seeing your husband hold your baby.  I love them both so much.

No comments:

Post a Comment