-->

Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Pregnancy Doesn't Suck

For me pregnancy, in general, doesn't suck... but there are some things I am really looking forward to once our bundle of joy enters this world!

  • Being able to shave my legs without feeling a pinch - I have been lucky enough to be able to shave my legs every day though so it hasn't been too terrible.
  • Being able to put on my shoes in the morning without it pinching
  • Being able to take my shoes off at the end of the day when my feet and ankles have swollen - Adam has had to take them off many times
  • Not having to use the restroom 4-5 times a night to pee
  • Not hitting my student in the head when I walk by him thinking I had plenty of room between us
  • Being able to wear normal jeans again... thank God leggings are in style though!
  • Not feeling totally exhausted when I get home from school
  • Having more energy to teach in the classroom
  • Painting my toe nails
  • Not having heartburn... it's the WORST!
  • Being able to wear ALL my shoes and not just certain pairs
God has blessed me with a pretty good pregnancy and I am so thankful for though.  Other than the 1st trimester vomiting, I am extremely lucky to be 2 days away from my due date and still feeling good enough to work!

No comments:

Post a Comment