-->

Thursday, February 2, 2012

Hi Ho, Hi Ho, Back to Work Adam Goes...

Yesterday was the first day back to work for Adam and I was extremely nervous.  Adam and I make a really good team in all areas in life, including taking care of Tyson.  He's been very helpful in changing diapers, swaddling him, etc.  He always got up with me in the middle of the night to bring Tyson to me because my incision was still a little sore.

Now that he's back to work, I want him to get as much sleep at night as possible so I have taken on the late shift alone (knowing Adam will help me).  I was/am pleasantly surprised on how well it has gone so far... I can handle it all by myself after all!

Yesterday, my girlfriend Rachel came over to meet Tyson for the first time.  It was so wonderful to see her and catch up a bit. She has two boys at home herself so she was able to give me some great advice.  Later, Tyson and I took an hour nap together.  I love when he sleeps on my chest. 

When Adam got home from work, we took Tyse to his two week appointment.  He is already weighing 10 lbs 2 ounces! He looks great all around!  We determined he won't be a blood donor anytime soon because he screamed when he had to get his foot pricked to give a blood sample.

I look forward to the bonding time with Tyson while I'm on break!

No comments:

Post a Comment