-->

Wednesday, January 4, 2012

My Stretch Mark Free Cocktail

As I was in the shower this morning, lubing my body up, I thought about the fact that I am so far stretch mark free despite the fact that my belly is huge.  I know everybody's bodies and skin types are different but I thought I'd share my Stretch Mark Free Cocktail... hopefully it doesnt jinx me.

When I'm done doing everything else in the shower (washing hair, exfoliating, shaving, etc.), I mix almond oil and vitamin e together and slather it all over anything that is growing (belly, thighs, breasts, hips, etc.)  I do it at the end because I don't want to get the oils in my hair... it can be quite slippery.

Once I'm out of the shower, I apply a very liberal amount of Coconut Body Butter from the Body Shop, again, over anything that's getting bigger.  I usually apply so much that my skin is still white from the lotion.

I will post a picture of the products soon.  I hope it works for you like it has for me!

No comments:

Post a Comment