-->

Sunday, January 1, 2012

Happy New Year!

Today is the first day of the year 2012!  Since Adam and I have been together, we've only made it to midnight once in the past 5 years!  Not by acccident, by choice!  We both feel New Years is overrated and in our old ages, we find it difficult to stay up past midnight!  I was extremely content in having watched New Years in New York on tv.

Last night, we went up to bed at 11:17pm but with all the fireworks going off (in the sky), we actually were awake past midnight.  I only know this because I heard some idiot yell Happy New Year in our neighborhood, followed by 20 minutes of loud fireworks.

I woke up this morning to find out one of my good friends, Michele became engaged!  I am so thrilled for her and can't wait to celebrate.  It's good motivation to get my body back in shape after the baby so I can wear a bathing suit at her bachelorette party :)  Congrats Michele, you will be a beautiful bride!

I'm not a big fan of New Years resolutions but I have a couple this year:
1. Deliver a healthy baby
2. Enjoy every moment of my baby's first year of life.  I have two nieces and know how fast kids grow up.  I don't want to miss anything!

Enjoy 2012!  I just know it will be an incredible one for Adam and I!

No comments:

Post a Comment