-->

Thursday, January 12, 2012

Week 40 Dr. Appointment

Last night Adam and I had our Week 40 Dr. Appointment.  As of today, we are 1 day away from our due date!  I was anxious to see what the doctor had to say and here is what she said... nothing!  I am not dialated at all!

My weight has stayed consistent, but my tummy grew 4 cm!  My blood pressure looks great as does everything else.

She ordered an ultra sound for next Tuesday to check the weight of the baby and make sure he has enough fluid around him.  This appointment will help her decide on whether or not she wants to induce.  Otherwise, it's just a waiting game.... I'm still shooting for January 20th... my half birthday!

My doctor told me Friday was my last day of work, which is tomorrow.  I am so sad to leave my students but am defnitely getting worn out at work.  I will miss all my friends at work but hope to see them a lot during my maternity leave.

No comments:

Post a Comment