-->

Friday, January 13, 2012

In Memory of Goldie Ethel Hahto

Sadly, I lost my other grandma during my pregnancy.  It makes me really sad to know Tyson will never get to meet my grandmothers.  I do feel good in knowing, however, that I was able to tell my Grandma Haugen that I was pregnant and my Grandma Hahto was able to come to my baby shower.  She even made me a beautiful quilt for Tyson which will be even more special now.

I was able to visit my grandma twice last weekend and told her goodbye and I love her.  I find comfort in knowing she did not suffer for a long time because they gave her 3 days to 3 weeks and she passed within the first week.  She was comfortable and the last time I saw her, she was smiling and in good spirits.

I will miss Grandma Hahto very much, I hope she's enjoying being with Grandpa and Grandma Haugen again.

No comments:

Post a Comment