-->

Saturday, December 31, 2011

Winter Break

I feel extremely blessed in that I've been on Winter Break from school in the past two weeks.  It has been perfect timing in my pregnancy because I've really needed the opportunity to rest and get ready for the baby to come.  I've done some cleaning, shopped for everything I need for my hospital bag, organized Tyson's room, and most importantly layed on the couch with my feet up.  It's also given me the opportunity to read Baby Wise,  a book that I've really enjoyed.

Outside of baby stuff, I've also been able to spend a lot of time with my two beautiful nieces Kailey and Ava.  We actually celebrated my niece Ava's first birthday on Christmas Eve. She was born last December, 20 minutes before Christmas.  She was a true Christmas blessing.  Kailey is two now (November 17th) and is so much fun to watch and listen to play.  She loves to play kitchen and put on make up (chapstick) and lotion. I love my nieces so much and can't even imagine what the love I will have for Tyson will be like. 

We had a perfect Christmas... it was so much fun watching the girls open their presents.  Tyson even got spoiled and he's not even in this world yet!  Can't wait for him to see his new stuff!

I go back to school on Tuesday which should be interesting.  It's been so nice being able to be on my own schedule, sleep in until I want to get up, and lay down when I feel tired.  My doctor has asked me if I'm ready to be off work yet and I keep replying with "no" because I'm not ready to leave my students yet.  I have the best class and hate that I have to leave them for a short time.   I will update with how it goes...

No comments:

Post a Comment