-->

Saturday, February 11, 2012

Story Time at the Bonney Lake Library

On Friday, my mother and I brought my two nieces and Tyson to story time at the Bonney Lake Library.  Story time for newborn-24 months is offered twice a week on Wednesdays and Fridays.  It was my first time going, and my mom's first time going with her two granddaughters.  She has taken Kailey before but never Kailey AND Ava.  My mom is amazing and did a wonderful job balancing both girls.  Ava was a social butterfly and was out in the middle with the rest of the kids playing with toys and dancing away - it was really cute.  Kailey decided to hang back with nana and Tyson :)

The class was a lot of fun and the teacher was AMAZING!  We sang songs, played with a parachute, listened to stories, clapped, shaked noise makers, etc.  Tyson was ready to participate quite yet as he ate, slept, and layed on his blankie the entire time but I'm excited to get the opportunity to expose him to fun classes like this.

My mom and I plan on taking the kids every Wednesday and Friday.  Hopefully Ava's mom, Nicci, will be able to attend in the future.

No comments:

Post a Comment