-->

Friday, February 10, 2012

Mommy and Me Class!

On Tuesday, I went with my girlfriend and college roommate Janelle to a mommy and me class at Good Samaritan Hospital which is where I delivered.  Janelle has a son that is just a month older than Tyson and has been attending for the last few weeks.  The class is offered on Tuesdays and is a great reason to get out of the house and enjoy some time with Tysee!

The class was a lot of fun.  We sat around in a circle with about 20 other moms and just talked about our babies.  There is a teacher that mediates for us and offers great advice.  I was really worried about bringing Tyson into a "classroom" for the first time but he did great!  Kids were crying, mom's were feeding, diapers were being changed and Tyson and I fit right into the mix!

Tyson slept for the first twenty minutes, ate for the next twenty, and stared at the other kids for the last twenty.  It was fun to see the other babies and talk with moms.

I'm really looking forward to our Valentine Party next week!  I need to figure out what to bring to it though... I'm just starting to be able to manage bringing Tyson places!  There is going to be a photographer there so I"m really looking forward to finally getting a picture taken with my boy. 

No comments:

Post a Comment