-->

Saturday, December 31, 2011

38 Weeks

I haven't given much of an update about my pregnancy, mostly because it's gone wonderfully and there's not much to blog about : )  Now that I'm at the 38 week/full term pregnancy mark, I'll give a little update of what's going on.  My blood pressure in the past few appointments have been incredible and my weight has stayed stable in the last month.

My doctor believes the baby is about 7 1/2-8 lbs currently and has encouraged me to continue to eat "healthy" so I don't gain much more weight.  She fears I might have a humongous baby.  I was a 9 lb baby and Adam was 8 lbs so big babies run in our little family. 

I didn't think I had a craving until I took a step back and realized I could eat a hundred cuties/satsuma oranges a day.  I literally eat about 6 of them a day and would eat more except they excite Tyson so much that he kicks, punches, and hits his head into my pelvic bone.  It's not the most comfortable feeling when he gets all that sugar so as bad as I want them, I can't eat them when I want.

We haven't had an ultrasound since the day we found out we were having a boy and we won't have one again unless we hit the 40 week mark... we shall see what happens.

No comments:

Post a Comment