-->

Thursday, September 15, 2011

Back to School

It feels so great to be back to school but I also miss sleeping in and doing anything I want all day long.  My class this year is wonderful, I couldn't be more blessed.  It's a bittersweet year for me - bitter because I will be on maternity leave during the year, but sweet because I will be spending time with my baby boy.  To celebrate going back to school, two of my teacher friends, Heather, Lisa, and I got our nails painted like pencils.  We had a great time and our nails looked great (until they started chipping a couple days later).


One of the greatest things about this school year is that my niece Kailey also started school.  She is 2 months shy of two and started the "2 Year Old" program at a pre-school.  She will be attending for 2 1/2 hours every Tuesday.  This is a bus she made for her mommy and daddy.  It melts my heart.  I am so proud of her and can't wait to see what it will be like when my baby is in school.

No comments:

Post a Comment