-->

Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Starting our every 2 week appointments!

Adam and I have hit an exciting time, we are starting our every two week doctor appointments!  On Monday, we had our glucose test appointment. Many people warned me about having to drink the sugary drink but it wasn't really that bad.  I'm a strictly water drinker so it was kind of nice to have something "fruity" to drink 

Adam has been to every doctor's appointment with me, he's the best, so he even stayed with me at this appointment.  I warned him ahead of time that we had to wait an hour after I drank the "stuff" and he had no problem with it.  I feel very blessed to have such a supportive husband.  I couldn't imagine going to our appointments alone. 

I will find out my results in a couple days, I'm crossing my fingers (and praying to God) I don't "flunk" it because I don't want to have to sit in the hospital for four hours and get retested, and even worse, I don't want to have to cut out sugar!

Everything at our appointment was great.  I am gaining good weight, feeling healthy, and the baby's heartbeat is perfect!  Can't wait to meet the little guy that's kicking me like crazy these days!

No comments:

Post a Comment