-->

Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Laundry is so much more fun when everything is so small!

Today I did my first load of Tyson's laundry.  The crib skirt finally arrived so I decided that while the matress was off, I might as well wash the sheets and get the crib put together.  Everything is so tiny, I swear it all shrunk but it's just the size of what baby's are... hard to believe! Washing the first load of laundry got me even more excited, and even a little emotional thinking about being able to dress my precious baby soon.  I can't imagine him being so small, the newborn onesies are tiny!  Adam and I got an update last week saying our baby is the size of an eggplant now, after seeing an eggplant at the grocery store last weekend, I'd say the onesie will definitely fit him - right now.

I also washed a couple pairs of socks, some onesies, the changing pad cover, a few sleepers, and a couple robes.  The load of laundry was so tiny!  I already lost a sock, but found it in a  hood.  I learned my lesson, those socks are so small, I need to buy a lingerie bag to wash them in or Tyson's going to have a lot of mismatched socks!

No comments:

Post a Comment