-->

Thursday, May 31, 2012

Mariner's game #2... Happy 30th (early) Marci!

Tyson is a lucky boy! He has already been to two Mariner's game, one game in the Club Level and the second game in a Suite!  I have already blogged about his first game so I'll spare you... and me, and just fill you in on his second game.

Tyson's auntie Marci will be 30 on June 5th.  For her birthday, we rented a suite at the Mariner's game and celebrated a bit early.  It was the BEST way to watch a Mariner's game and very reasonable in price.  I have been lucky enough to be in a Mariner's suite many times in my life but none were as much fun as Marci's birthday party.

We had 21 people in the suite and were stocked on food and beverages.  We had an awesome view from left field and even got Dustin Ackley bobbleheads!  It was my neices', Kailey and Ava's, first game... they had a blast (except when the Moose barged in and made them both cry).



My sister Melanie made a beautiful birthday sign and my parents brought cupcakes.   There was an open suite near ours so the wonderful Mariner staff insisted I use it to nurse and change Tyson.  It was nice to have a baby and not have to worry about the noise.  I had a birthday announcement put on the scoreboard which was a great deal.  It came with a lot of "perks" including a $25 Ivar's gift card, a birthday baseball, a Mariner's hat, and a gift card to the team store.



The Mariner's played a great game but Brandon Leauge, our closer, unfortunately lost the game for us.

Happy 30th Birthday Marci!  We love you!


No comments:

Post a Comment