-->

Sunday, July 17, 2011

Take Us Out to the Ballgame!


We went to another baseball game last night, only this time, we went to the Mariner's AAA affiliate, the Tacoma Rainiers.  Adam and I had not been to a game since they did the new renovations at Cheney Stadium so we wanted to go check it out. It is a beautiful stadium now and was a ton of fun to be at! 

Brian and Nicole Levenhagen, our very good friends, joined us at the game.  We had dinner at a great little tavern in Tacoma named Parkway Tavern beforehand.  They change their 20 beer taps every day! Ironically Adam, Brian, and Nicole all had Bud Lights instead of trying something new.  The bar was really cute, if I was a local, I'd be in there every day (even though I've never had a beer before). 

The game was especially great because they gave away free Dustin Ackley posters (my sports crush).  The four of us bought the family of four package which included a ton of perks included the sweet Rainiers hats you can see in the pictures.  You can't beat a day at the ball game for $11!  The Rainiers won and so did I by getting a new poster!

Baby Barker has now been to five baseball games!

No comments:

Post a Comment